ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA
Discover in the heart of the village the shops which make the charm and unique character of North Hatley.
• LEBARON grocery store, more than food
• Emporium (antiques, gifts and candies)
• Jeannine Blais art gallery (internationally renowned naif art)
• Passerose store (clothes)
• Hatley store (clothes)
• Pomme Grenade (antiques and more)
• Farmer’s market every Saturday morning starting June 24th
• Capelton Mines: An immersion in the hearth of an old chalcopyrite mine and the history of 19th century minors.
• Foresta Lumina located in Coaticook and also, their famous ice cream.
• The Pilsen Pub
• Of course, the vineyard, agrotourism and micro breweries are unmissable.
Outdoors and recreation
• The majestic Lake Massawippi will make you want to rent a kayak, pedal boat or paddle board at the North Hatley marina located behind the Pilsen Pub.
• All year long you can take advantage of the bike path that starts near the village and goes to Lennoxville and Sherbrooke. You can also cross-country ski there in winter.
• Scowen Park also offers a pleasant walking path, summer and winter, for a 30 to 45 minutes walk.
• Mont Orford park is only 20 minutes from the Auberge and offers several possibilities for skiing and hiking.